IG CONTEST 2018 #Terbaik Gais!
Organiser & Eligibility
1. The Contest is organised by GSC Movies Sdn Bhd (140612-D) (“The Organiser”) and is only open to all Malaysians and residents of Malaysia aged 18 years and above on or before the contest closing date.
2. The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Contest:
a) Employees of the Organiser [including its affiliated and related companies] and their immediate family members [spouse, children, parents, siblings (and their spouses)]; and/or
b) Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser [including their affiliated and related companies], and their immediate family members [spouse, children, parents, siblings (and their spouses)].
3. The Organiser shall have the right to exclude and/or disqualify Participants who do not fall within the category of Participants and/or who are in breach of the Contest Rules and Regulations.
1. The Contest will run on GSC Movies official Instagram page from 25 December 2018 to 8 January 2019 [“the Contest Period”]. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, postpone, re-schedule and/or extend the Contest Period and/or cancel/terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
1. Entries will be judged by the Organiser randomly.
2. The Organiser’s decision is final.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to reject any entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
1. Participants may only win one  Prize throughout the Contest Period.
2. The Organiser will contact all winners via e-mail/Facebook messaging/Instagram massaging depending on the platform used for the contest.
3. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event the Winner[s] cannot be contacted for whatever reasons.
4. The Winner[s] must respond to the Organiser before 15 January 2019. In the event any of the Winner [s] fails to respond, then he/she shall be disqualified by the Organiser. The next eligible Winner [s] shall be chosen by the Organiser.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to appoint a third party to conduct the verification of Contest winners and to fulfil the delivery of prizes and participants agree that the Organiser may provide all necessary information of Contest Winner to such third party to facilitate such services.
Liability and Responsibility
1. Winner’s list will be announced on Organiser’s Instagram on 10 January 2019.
2. Winners must abide by the terms and conditions of the party [ies] arranging and/or providing for all the Prizes and the terms and conditions attached to all the Prizes, if any. Prizes which are lost and/or damaged during the delivery process are not replaceable and the Organiser disclaims any and all liabilities arising therefrom and the obligations to replace the lost and/or damaged prizes.
3. Winners and/or their heirs shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, damage, claim or accidents [including death] resulting from their participation in the Contest, redemption and/or utilisation of the Prizes and agree to release and hold the Organiser free and harmless of any liability.
4. All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the Prize is the sole responsibility of the Winners.
5. The Organiser disclaim any responsibilities for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, failure in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, the website, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, system, apparatus, software, failure of e-mail or receipt of entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet and/or telecommunication services.
1. The giveaway prizes for this contest are
- 1 unit of OPPO F7
- RM500 Cash
- 1 unit of Philips 40-inch Full HD Ultra Slim LED TV
- 1 Gold Class screening (only for GSC Movies’ Chinese New Year 2019 movie title)
- Dining experience with the casts and/or director of Paskal The Movie
- 1 unit of DJI Osmo Pocket
- Airasia travel voucher worth up to RM 1000
- 1 unit of a family sketch by creators of Upin & Ipin (winner to provide photo)
Rights of the Organiser
1. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to review and vary the Prizes Winners’ selection process contained herein at any time without prior notice. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondences thereafter will be entertained.
2. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the Prizes with that of similar value, at any time without prior notice. The Prizes are non-transferable and all Prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit and other items or voucher in part or in full.
3. By participating, all Participants agree and acknowledge that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belong to the Organiser and each Participant consents to the collection, use, processing and/or disclosure by the Organiser any and all of the Participant’s personal information including without limitation the Participant’s name, photograph or image for purposes of the Contests, including advertising, publicity, marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manner as the Organiser sees fit, in any media and without additional compensation, notification or permission, and any other activities that are ancillary to the Contest. Participants shall not be entitled to claim ownership and/or other forms of compensation on the materials.
4. The Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process or the operation of the Contest and the Organiser reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual it believes has undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to the Contest.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Contest in the event it becomes not possible for the Organiser to run the Contest as planned including but not limited to unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Organiser, despite the best efforts of the Organiser.
1. By participating in the Contest, the Participant is giving his consent to the Organiser and any of its holding, subsidiary or related companies as defined in the Companies Act 1965 (“GSC Movies Sdn Bhd”) and service providers, agents and contractors who provide administrative and business support to us and act on our behalf (“Authorised Third Parties”) (collectively “Organiser”, “us”, “we” or “our”) to process the Participant’s personal information provided in the contest entry for purposes of the Contest. This includes disclosing the Participant’s name to the general public when the Participant become a winner in a contest or participate in our events by publishing the Participant’s name, photographs and other personal information without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes.
2. The Organiser may also use the Participant’s personal information for purposes of contacting and sending to you marketing and promotional information or materials about our products, services, any promotions, events or contests organised by the Organiser.
3. In the event that the Participant agrees to share and disclose personal information of a person whom the Participant intends to refer to the Organiser, the Participant acknowledges that he has obtained the consent of that person to share and disclose his/her personal information to the Organiser and to being contacted by the Organiser.
4. In respect of minors or individuals not legally competent to give consent, the Participant confirms that they have appointed the Participant to act for them and to consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal information in accordance with this privacy notice.
6. To the extent that the applicable law allows, the Participant has the right to request for access to, request for a copy of, request to update or correct, the Participant’s personal information held by the Organiser. All your written requests or queries should be addressed to GSC Movies Sdn. Bhd. No. 1 Jalan SS22/19, Damansara Jaya, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Or Web Form: https://www.gscmovies.com.my/contact-us. Or Call us: +603-7806 8888.
7. Please note the Organiser requires the Participant’s personal information in order to process his participation in the Contest, without which the Organiser will not be able to process the Participant’s application.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Pictures of Prizes shown on the Contest announcements are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the actual item. Price shown (if any) is correct at the time of publishing.
2. The Contest Rules and Regulations and the Contest mechanics, may be amended from time to time and shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional material or advertising of the Contest. Participants are highly advised to visit the Organisers’ website/Facebook/Instagram from time to time to ensure that the Participants are aware of any updates and changes made.
3. By participating in the Contest, Participants agree to be bound by the Contest Rules and Regulations, and the decisions of the Organiser.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to review and modify this Term & Conditions from time to time, without prior written notice.
5. Participants are deemed to have accepted this Term & Conditions and all revisions and modifications thereto, if any, upon participation in the Contest.