Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions (“T&C”) carefully. By joining this Contest, you agree to be bound by the T&C regulated by GSC Movies Sdn. Bhd. (“Organizer”).
1. This Contest is open to residents of Malaysia with valid identification number (NRIC) and 13 years old or above. By entering the Contest, you must warrant that you meet these requirements.
2. To be eligible in joining this Contest, participants must follow the Contest’s instruction and mechanism as stipulated in this T&C. This Contest will run until 6th September 2020 (“Contest Period”) on TikTok
2.1. The Contest, Contest Period and Platform are subject to change by the Organizer without prior notice.
3. The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest:
3.1. Employees of the Organizer including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); and/or,
3.2. Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of Organizer including its affiliated and related companies, and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters including spouses).
4. To participate in #TakutKeTakDance, participants must:
4.1 ‘Follow’ GSC Movies official page on TikTok at: https://vt.tiktok.com/UynYjs/
4.2 Complete the submission by improvising the dance moves performed by 3 official influencers that the Organizer has engaged within the Contest Period given.
4.3 Participants are required to hashtag #TakutKeTakDance & #GSCMovies in the description of the submitted TikTok video post.
4.4 Participants are required to set the TikTok account’s privacy to “Public” until the end of the contest duration.
5. All entries received outside the Contest Period shall automatically be disqualified.
6. Each participant may send more than one (1) Contest entry but are entitled to win one (1) prize throughout the entire Contest Period only.
7. The Organizer retains all proprietary rights to the intellectual property contained within the GSC Movies official social media pages, and owns the copyright to all contents within.
8. Judging Criteria & Prizes
8.1 Entries will be judged by the Organizer based on the top 6 most creative submissions, and the Organizer will choose 1 out of 6 winners as grand prize winner.
8.2 The Organizer’s decision is final.
8.3 The Organizer is in its sole discretion and reserves the right to disqualify the submissions without prior notice or explanation.
8.4 The Organizer reserves the right to reject any entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
8.5. The winners of this Contest are entitled to the following:
- 1x unit of iPhone 11 Pro
- 5x RM500 cash
8.6 Prizes Collection
8.6.1. Klang Valley winners are required to redeem their prizes at:
- Address: GSC Movies Sdn Bhd
1, Jalan SS 22/19, Damansara Jaya, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
8.6.2. For winners residing outside of Klang Valley, the amount will be transferred after the Organizer performs phone call verification on NRIC and/or Name of Bank Account.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to request written proof of identification (IC) number and age of any Contest winner before the prize is dispatched or collected. The Organizer reserves the right to forfeit prizes for any Contest winner who does not provide the required details upon receiving the request/notification from the Organizer.
10. Winners Announcement
10.1. The winners will be announced on 18th September 2020 at GSC Movies official TikTok page and Facebook page.
10.2 Winner is required to Private Message (PM) the Organizer via GSC Movies official Facebook Page for their contact details regarding the prize redemption.
10.3 If a response is not received within 72 hours, the Organizer will choose another Contest Winner(s).
10.4 Participants are required to provide correct and valid personal information in order to validate the registration for the respective Contest. Any unclear or incomplete details will make the participation void.
10.5 The Organizer reserves the right to use any other method or medium that it deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the Contest winners.
10.6 The Organizer reserves the right to appoint a third party to conduct the verification of Contest winners and to fulfil the delivery of prizes and participants agree that the Organizer may provide all necessary information of Contest Winner to such third party to facilitate such services.
11. By entering this Contest, participants agree to let the Organizer use the personal data provided by the participants to the Organizer for the purpose of the Contest and promotional or marketing purpose by the Organizer in future. Nevertheless, all details shared by the winners shall be handled by the Organizer in accordance with Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
12.1. Participants agree that whilst all reasonable care has been taken in providing and maintaining the Contest, the Organizer disclaims responsibility for the contents of or information posted by participants on the Contest. The Organizer shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of the Contest, or any inaccuracies, misstatements, errors or omissions in the contents thereof.
12.2. No member, user or third parties are authorised to make any statements, opinions or contributions on behalf of the Organizer.
12.3. The Organizer reserves the right to review and modify these T&C from time to time without prior notice.
12.4. Participants are deemed to have accepted the T&C and all revisions and modifications thereto, if any, upon participation in the Contest.
12.5. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and Instagram.
12.6. The information participants provide will solely be used for and by the Organizer and will not be sold, transferred, given or shared with any third party not in any relation to these Contest.